Happy New Year everyone =]! Please enjoy the following AWESOME press release from my favorite polish company, Zoya =]!
2012 SPRING NAIL COLOR by ZOYA
HONESTLY, BEAUTIFUL COLOR
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers this collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear, full-coverage creams and metallics.
· Cho (ZP585): Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
· Farah (ZP586): Full coverage, latte beige cream
· Bevin (ZP587): Full coverage, pale sage green cream
· Skylar (ZP588): Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
· Tru (ZP589): Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic· Lotus (ZP590): Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
MYLAR FLECK TOPCOATS
Zoya Nail Polish presents - three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
· Maisie (ZP582): Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Opal (ZP583): Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
· Chloe (ZP584): Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
Zoya is the new color of fashion...
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)
Available January 13, 2012
Find Zoya TRUE & FLECK EFFECT as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com.
As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women.
Flakies will be BIG this year, can you tell =]? I'm gonna need like...all of these =P See ya later for my LAST glitter series post =]!