T’was two weeks before Christmas, when all through the blog
Something thrilling was coming, explained in this monologue!
This great time of year hosts sparkle and bling
But there is something even better that makes us sing…
Why not combine the two things we love most?
Holo polish and nail art, they both deserve a toast!
Nailed It. and I have creatively conspired
A holo nail art series, and more participants are desired!
We want YOU to join in on all of the cheer
It’s all in good fun, you’ve got nothing to fear!
Now Layla! Now Color Club! Now Jade and HITS!
On Glitter Gal! On China Glaze, and all the brands I forgets =]!
Let me exclaim now, as long rhymes are hard to write…
Happy Holographic Holidays to all, and to all a good night!
|A special thanks to Katy for making this awesome banner!|
Like my poem =]? I thought it would be the perfect way to announce the arrival of an exciting nail art series, Holographic Holidays! Katy of Nailed It. and I have been chatting about doing this for a while now, and we are so excited to tell you guys all about it! Here's the breakdown...
- The series will run for 5 days straight, December 17th through 21st.
- There are 5 themes total (listed below), one for each day.
- Our hope is that you will combine nail art and holographic polish according to the theme (which, of course, is open to your creative interpretation!). *EDIT* You don't have to use ALL holo polish in your nail art, so don't worry if you don't own a bunch of colors =]
- We will be using Inlinkz photo collections to keep track of everyone's manis.
- If you share your mani in the Inlinkz photo collection, please have the courtesy to share it on your blog (if you have one), as well.
- The Inlinkz HTML codes will be shared one at a time for each day. Refer to both Katy's and my posts for a link to the codes.
- The Inlinkz photo collections will remain open for 48 hours, plenty of time for you to join in the fun!
Not too tricky, right? We would absolutely love to get a bunch of people on board, the best part of things like his is seeing everyone's creativity and interpretation! Now, on to the themes...
- December 17: Christmas Songs - Deck your nails with tunes so jolly, fa la la la laaaa, la la la laaaa!
- December 18: Holiday Traditions - We all have them! Tell the world how your family uniquely celebrates with a special-to-you mani.
- December 19: Merry Madness - It's the most
wonderfulchaotic time of the year, get those Grinch-like feelings out with a mani Scrooge would be proud of!
- December 20: Sweet Treats - Has the Sugar Plum Fairy visited you yet? Make visions of Christmas cookies and candies dance on your nails!
- December 21: Belle of the Ball Drop - Prepare for a fabulous New Year with some seriously blingy nails. Make them sparkle and shine like Times Square!
This is going to be such a blast! I really hope you consider participating with us =]! Please feel free to check out Nailed It. for information (and to see her incredible manis!) as well.
Have a great day, friends!